This confidentiality policy defines the way collects, uses and stores your personal data when you access or interact with the website.
1. Who we are
is an organized company that operates in accordance with Romanian law, based in , registered with the Trade Register under the following number. , with the Fiscal code , from now on reffered to as
You can reach us at the following email address:
2. What kind of data we process
Depending on the purpose of the interaction with www. ( Newsletter subscription, completing the contact form or any telephone conversation), it is possible that we collect the following types of data:
Your email address is required in all our forms, specifically if you wish:
- Create a user account.
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- Complete and send the contact form.
- Data related to your identity, such as the name, last name, email adress, sex, email address and phone number, sex, company name, address, city, country etc.
- Navigation history data – data reffering to the way you interact with websites, including: IP address, the browser used, duration of navigation, search history, the d, the operating system, language and visualised pages.
- Data concerning your visits to websites: these may include complete URL’s, acestea pot include URL-uri complete, the sequence of clicks to, through, and from our websites, informations or visualised/ searched for products, visit duration on certain pages, information with regards to your interaction with the pages(e.g. scrolls, clicks, mouse hover), data concerning user behaviour.
3. How this data is being collected
- Your data can be directly collected when you initialize a request for creating a new account, when you subscribe to a nsewletter of fill in any form in the website.
- We also collect data when you engage with us through email or via telephone.
- We also collect data indIrectly, through cookies and markers.
- Please read our Cookies Policy which was created to help you better understand this technology, and the how it is being used on our websites..
4. Who processes the collected data
Your data is processed by employers of who are in charge with:
- the website’s administration.
- Managing clients and their requests.
- legal tasks.
, as a data carrier, we have taken all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data.
Data processing is done using computers and / or IT tools, following the internal procedure for the purpose clearly specified and accepted by the user.
5. Sharing your personal data
We do not sell your personnal data to third parties.
Besides the operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators,as persons empowered by the Operator if necessary.
They are contractually bound to keep the confidentiality of the data and use it exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided with the respective data.
The list containing these third parties can be requested at at any time.
Your data may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- In order to comply with legal mandates, laws and legal procedures, including requests from regulating authorities
- If disclosure is considered to be necessary or appropriate to protect rights, property or the security , of our clients or other concerned parties. This disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies or organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud or forgery.
6. For how long is the data stored?
retains your personal data only for the period required for previously declared purposes.
The storage period varies depending on the type of data, as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. Also, certain legal obligations stipulate a certain storage period.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your email address, your first and last name, until you unsubscribe (the unsubscribe link is included in all emails, right at the bottom of the message).
- When you contact our company using any contact method (email, telephone number, contact form), the data will be retained for three (3) years starting from the latest interaction with, then it will be deleted.
- As a customer we will process your personal data for the duration of the contractual relations and subsequently according to the legal obligations that are assigned. (in the case of financial accounting documents, the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the date of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
- Data collected using cookies or markers will be stored for up to six (6) months for audience tracking cookies and markers, and up to thirteen (13) months for other types.
7.How your personal is protected?
Your personal data is stored on secure servers protected by firewalls and antivirus software.
However, given the intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, we can not guarantee the optimal security of the information exchanged through this network.
We strive to protect the data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of the information you send to the websites. By doing so, you agree to provide your data at your own risk.
You also agree that the responsibility for the security of your personal data is equally yours.
8.Your rights and entitlements
Under the conditions provided by the legislation, as the person concerned, you have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, even if you have previously provided it to us.
- The right to oppose data processing. You have this entitlement by submitting a request at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, that the data you are seeking to be processed under the legitimate interest of or on the basis of public interest, except in cases where can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and that this prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; the right to opposition may also be exercised at any time, free of charge, without any justification, so that the data that you are targeting is processed for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to access your personal data. Users have the right to know if the owner processes their data, and they holdthe right to obtain disclosure of certain processing issues and the right to obtain a copy of the data being processed.
- Right to rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their personal data and request them to be updated or corrected.
- The right to restrict data processing. Under certain circumstances,users are entitled to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the owner will not process the data for any purpose other than storing them.
- Right to delete data. This right is enforced under certain conditions: if the data are no longer necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected, if the consent was withdrawn, if the right to object had been exercised, if they were illegally processed, for compliance with legal obligations or were collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under whose jurisdiction the operator is located.
- Right to data portability. Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, common and easy to read format, but also the right that these data be transmitted to to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met.
- The right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or competent courts.
To make changes to your personal information, please access cookies settings. .
Under Article 12.6 of the GDPR, when exercising any of these rights, , as data controller, reserves the right to request proof of your identity. Please be aware that the data required to prove your identity will be deleted as soon as we respond to your request.
We are obliged to respond within one (1) month to all requests for the exercise of these rights. This period may be extended to two (2) months for complex applications or a very large amount of information.
9. The privacy of minors
does not knowingly contact or collect information from people under the age of 18. Our site is not intended to request information of any kind from people under the age of 18.
If we are in possession of such information by mistake, and we are made aware of this, we will obtain the appropriate parental consent to use this information or, if that is not possible, we will delete the respective information from our servers.
f you would like to receive information about people under the age of 18, please send us an email at
11. Defining the terms
Data with personal character any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
Processing: any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or personal data sets.
Data Operator: any organization, person or body that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data controls data and is responsible for it.
Data Processor: processes the data on behalf of an operator.
Consent: “free, specific, informed, and unambiguous” consent by a person by means of which it expresses its consent to the processing of its personal data for one or more purposes, either through a statement or through a clear affirmative action.
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was adopted as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. It applies directly in every EU Member State without the need for implementing legislation.
Third parties: any natural or legal person (public authority, agency or any other body), other than the data subject, the operator, the empowered person and the persons under the direct authority of the operator or empowered person to process the data.
For any further questions about how we process personal data or exercise your rights above, please send an email to